Course Overview 1 min
- Site in Practice
Building a Site from Scratch in Duda Editor 60 min
- Course Review
Survey 2 min
Additional Resources 6 min
Course Summary 1 min
This video is still being processed. Please check back later.
Implementing Your Design in the Duda Editor
Apply best practices to create your design in the Duda Editor.
Do you know how to build your desired site from scratch in the Duda Editor? Watch our Duda expert, Anath Abenzour, implement her design step-by-step.
At the end of this course, you'll know how to:
- Import your design to Duda
- Apply best practices for spacing and color
- Use the editor to create the design
For a better experience, you should have:
- Chrome or Safari browser
- Headphones or speakers
- No coding or design experience necessary
- Taken Intro to Web Design, Content Driven Design and Basic Design Principles
- Free (or paid) Duda account — sign up